Shopping Online

About Me

RSS

~Sound Of My Heart~

It has been almost 4 weeks since my 2nd semester started...
Within this few weeks...
we had done the first test of management subject...
and even a small presentation about the assignment of this subject...
My everyday routine is as usual...
every morning force myself to open my heavy eye lids...
attend lectures and tutorial classes...
given homework..assignments...
Besides the tiring lessons..
we do have some fun hang out with classmates for lunch and tea...
After class then heading to home..
then online..chating..facebook..
sometimes do `struggle` to study and do some of my homework...
However...
I do feel that my life is empty and meaningless...
I also don`t know what is the reason...
Without my old friends in my everyday life?
Wthout those pack tutions like in secondary school??
Without any new update of myself??
Without any improvement in myself??
Okay..
i admit that actually every lesson in college is new info and new knowledge to me..
but sometimes i`m so lazy to pay attention in class...
but i think...
that particular irresponsible tutor also contributed to my laziness la..lolx..
she don`t even know how to teach..
just tell us the answers are on which page of our lecture notes..then class dismiss..
is that counted as a tutorial class???
~~she will ruin the future of new generation~~~
(my class is one of the victims)
so..all of us are exremely reluctant to attend her class....
*sigh*
Today really having strong feeling that my life is meaningless...
may be i am not doing my part well as a student...
i may need to complete my homework everyday..
and complete my assignment as soon as possible..
but not every day so laid-back sitting infront of laptop..
then rush for last minute work...
I don`t think that is the life i want...
I want to learn something new every day...
I want to keep myself up to date...
I want to improve myself...
I wan a meaningful and memorable college life...
Now is the time for us to enrich ourselves...
is the time to equip ourselves with various kind of knowledge...
perhaps i may need to do more reading to enrich myself...
and i seriously need to improve my english...
@.@
i am sure that you guys can know how poor my english is through here...
my vocabularies are always limited...
and my writing skill is terrible~~
do you guys have any better suggestions how to improve my english?
feeling that i am wasting my precious time every day..
doing useless thing every day..
talking nonsense every day...
this is not the life that i wish to have..
i must be more hardworking...
have more enthusiasm towards life...
strive for what i want...
pursue for my dreams fearlessly...
n live with passionate~!!
~~that`s what my heart sounds like today~~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

Pohling said...

u cn write even better than me lor..
my english also very poor lar..
jiayou kylie!!!
u will have a wonderful college life d =)
muax

ejiat said...

kylie..if your life is meaningless then what is mine?sighh
hrm? keep writing your blog in english and you will improve sooner or later, use the simplest english you know, but the most proper grammer. thats will be the best.
ohya..your photos all too small la.=P

Synlynn said...

learn new words and use it!

lingsiew said...

tagged . 4 nov

Post a Comment