Shopping Online

About Me

RSS

A hihi to my blog~!!!

HiHi~!!
Today is the 1st day im using blogspot to post my blog~!!!
though my blog has been created long time ago...
but i still using the old one as i dun hv much time to explore on tis yet...
by the way...
today i has juz finished my 1st sem final exam~!!!
im so excited..
n so eager to update my blog...
hahaha...
n i might stil using tat previous blog(www.wretch.cc/blog/kylie0113)...
depends la...
coz wretch cant upload much photo...
however...
i think im still new to tis thingy...
dun mind to give me some suggestion on my blog la..
yur comments r moz welcomed...
thx~!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Pohling said...

now only i found it...haha@@ still not too late ...phew...welcome to blogspot! haha! i also bu she de my old 'home'..but i like blogspot also =)

lingsiew said...

Li .!!!!!

Post a Comment